• To manage commercial, operational activities of the company on a daily basis
• Ensure efficient work of all commercial departments, supervise all corresponding managers (import, purchase, logistics, planning, warehouse, export)
• Optimize the processes and costs related to commercial / operational activities
• Maintain good regular/daily contact to sales managers of UMC in countries, support them with all necessary requirements / information
• Cooperate with all other departments within UMC to ensure efficient and on time activity of commercial departments
• Participate in top management meetings and in strategy discussions / business planning of the company.
• At least 5 years’ experience in commercial management;
• University education, focusing on economics;
• Superior verbal and written communication skills;
• Advanced level of English languages other language (Russian, Slovak, German) is an advantage.
• Good skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP data base;
• Good skills in legislation on procurement, logistics and accounting;
• Very good planning skills;
• Responsibility, creativity, communication skills, negotiation skills, time management, hard work, loyalty;
• Driving license B;
• Possibility to work and live in Slovakia.
• Competitive salary;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Job position in international company;
• The company will take care of your accommodation in a cozy cottage, as well as provide other necessary work tools (phone, computer, company car).
UAB "PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI"
Our client – European leading company providing wide range of manufacturing, assembling and logistic services of consumer electronic products, dominantly under private own label brands combining high quality and low cost. Main factory is located in Slovakia and employs around 700 staff. Because of growing sales, the company is expanding its team and invites Quality manager to join their team and work in Slovakia.