- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors;
- Represent the company in legal proceedings;
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters;
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations;
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services;
- Draft resolutions, votes, certificates and other corporate documents, review contracts, and provide correspondence to clients and other appropriate parties;
- Implement regulatory changes into contracts;
- Provide legal advice, guidance and support to the sales team.
FROM YOU WE EXPECT:
- At least 2+ year experience;
- Higher degree in Law / Law and Management / related studies.
- You are advanced English language user with strong legal English;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with close attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and a team-player.
- Work in young and successfully growing Fintech company;
- Office location in city center;
- Possibility to initiate and implement solutions;
- Interesting experience and growth;
- Salary, matching Your experience and qualification (from 5000 EUR before taxes).
From 5000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Saulės sprendimai“
Our team specializes in business, data processing, web development and design. We are building advanced, reliable, secure products with great customer experience for the users. We always keep a close cooperation with our clients to ensure long lasting relationships.See all ads of this company (11)