We are looking for an Accountant, Accounts Payable to work for Global Business Services Center in Vilnius.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process leading up to invoice payment
- Responsibilities include receiving, processing and preparing payments of vendor invoices and performing day-to-day accounts payable activities for the organization
- Receiving and entering the invoice ensuring that all invoices comply with both internal and external audit requirements and local country(ies) legal rulings
- Raise any invoice queries, resolve, and identify problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions
- Provide customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Month End closing activities
- Monitor aging invoices, research discrepancies
- Maintain processes and tools to improve efficiency
- Other document handling and archiving
- Other accounting tasks
- Educational background in accounting / economics / finance
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes
- Finance experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Fluent in English, Finnish and/or Swedish are considered as an asset
- Experience working with SAP are considered as an asset
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania and report to Accounts Payable Team Lead Egidijus Cyzas.
- Career and growth opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to with subject “ Accounant”.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
From 1000 gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.