We are looking for an Accountant to join Accounts Receivable department in Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius.
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
- Process tasks based on different ERP model process flows;
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines (both for AR and AP);
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business;
- Identify problem areas and bringing them to possible solutions;
- Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements;
- Month End closing activities and other accounting tasks;
- Documentation handling and archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance;
- Experience in relevant field or work and understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes;
- English language – full professional proficiency;
- Polish language – intermediate or higher level;
- Germany and/or French languages – would be considered as an asset.
- Challenging job in an international environment;
- Possibility to grow on a personal and professional level;
- Business trips to other group companies might be required;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment.
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.