- Month-end close for General Ledger, Inter-Company and Fixed Asset Accounting
- Prepare, compile, and analyze monthly consolidated reporting to Corporate, providing direct assistance to Finance and the Business
- Ensure regulatory compliance for safeguarding and capital adequacy matters
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Deliver high-quality information, customer-focused service to Internal Clients
- Continuous improvement in process and procedures to achieve “best in class” practices
- Active participation in project planning and implementation
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Experience in accounting from 3 years
- Command of both written and spoken English
- To be a meticulous, proactive, and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills
- To be willing to learn and able to adapt to new challenges
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry-leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Up to 2000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services company founded over 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania. S3I was founded as international headquarters for USA based company Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. (S3). During the years of successful business development and expansion in Europe company has established additional offices in Latvia and United Kingdom to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies with an interest in Europe. S3I provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world from multiple industries.