- Managing full accounting cycle for the company,
- Preparing financial statements,
- Preparing regulatory statistics, tax and other reports for Lithuanian state authorities and company management,
- Developing monthly management reports in accordance with company reporting requirements,
- Providing supporting documents (e.g. interest calculations),
- Advising company management and colleagues on various accounting and tax issues,
- Other duties related to the position.
We expect from You:
- Higher or incomplete higher education in economics and/or finance and/or accounting,
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an accountant (preferably in a bank or electronic money institution),
- Fluent Lithuanian and English is a must, knowledge of Latvian would be considered an advantage,
- Knowledge of legislation of the Republic of Lithuania in the field of accounting and taxation,
- Advanced skills in MS Excel,
- Structured and process-driven thinking,
- Knowledge of IFRS is preferable,
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work quickly and accurately both independently and in a team, as well as ability to consistently meet deadlines.
We offer You:
- Interesting and dynamic daily work in a progressive fintech company,
- Remuneration in the range of 1700 - 2200 EUR gross,
- Stability and social guarantees,
- Comfortable workplace in Vilnius or Riga,
- Friendly colleagues and responsive management team.
1700-2200 eur/mon. gross
VIA SMS group, AS
VIA SMS Group is an alternative financial services provider operating across Europe. Since the company launch, it has expanded its operations to 7 countries and has grown into one of the leading European consumer lenders. Company headquarters are located in Riga, Latvia. More information about the company is available on www.viasmsgroup.com.