You will be responsible for:
- Accounting for receivables and payables;
- VAT accounting and reporting;
- Supporting preparation the reports to Department of Statistics;
- Handling documentation regarding general ledger accounts and balance sheet accounts;
- Cooperating with main accountant in preparation of regulatory submissions including the annual statutory accounts.
- Education in Accounting, Economics or similar;
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting;
- Good skills of working with Excel and accounting programs (“Omniva” would be an advantage);
- Good command of English;
- Positive thinking, proactiveness and responsible attitude.
- Competitive salary and annual compensation package revision;
- Friendly atmosphere and opportunity to meet great colleagues;
- Possibility to learn and develop accountant competencies;
- Develop yourself in unison with the organization, within the fast moving energy sector;
- Possibility to keep balance of your personal and professional life.
You will have a possibility to extend your expertise working in the international environment and become a part of a socially responsible innovative company.
Suggested monthly salary range: EUR 1930 - 2280 gross.
If you have any questions, call us on:
1930-2280 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower Client “Enefit Green” is the biggest renewable energy company in the Baltic countries, focusing on wind, water, biomass and solar power production. Currently company owns and operates 5 wind farms in Lithuania and is looking for a new professional team member to work in the modern Vilnius office situated next to Mindaugas bridge.