ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Vendor account maintenance
- Perform AP invoice matching / processing coordinate approvals until the release of payment
- Respond to AP inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Research and resolve exceptions
- Complete AP accounting accruals
- Perform other AP closing activities
- Asset Lifecycle
- Support in daily processing of T&E claims and audit checks with focus on exception handling and escalations
- Provide T&E user support exception handling
- Account maintenance of T&E vendor accounts
- Provide support in regard to local T&E requirement policy for special cases / exceptions
WHEN YOU JOIN THE COMPANY
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Of course, company offers you great pay and benefits, but it’s about more than that. This is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. To grow professionally and personally while working with highly skilled colleagues around the world.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAVE
- University bachelor's degree in economics or business administration with major in accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of Accounting (preferably in a Service Center environment)
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursements processes in a complex and international business environment
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes
- Work experience with ERP and typical other IT-tools. Technical understanding of IT supported processes to increase process automation
- Ability to travel for a longer period
UAB "People Link"
Our client DANA is an international company which is manufacturer specialising in high-tech engineering. As the company is growing and looking for Accounting group leader, we are looking forward to finding out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team in Vilnius.