- Manage customer’s Corporate Card Program;
- Manage customer’s travel inquiries, issues, questions raised by employees;
- Help ensure compliance with corporate policies by performing analytics and monitoring procedures to identify potential violations or other red flags;
- Drive continuous improvement of travel and expense program;
- Support other Finance projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related discipline;
- 1+ years of experience in similar or related position;
- Experience in working with various business applications, e.g. accounting or similar systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to gather, consolidate and analyze information, problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with team members;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and organizational skills;
- Positive attitude and high confidence managing change and deadlines;
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity and attention to detail;
- Excellent English (both spoken and written).
From 1600 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services company founded over 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania. S3I was founded as international headquarters for USA based company Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. (S3). During the years of successful business development and expansion in Europe company has established additional offices in Latvia and United Kingdom to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies with an interest in Europe. S3I provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world from multiple industries.