The purpose of the role is to lead a newly created team Accounts Payables Administration Specialists to ensure processing of all Accounts Payables Administration transactions in timely manner.
- Lead and monitor Accounts Payables Administration team,
- Support your team members and provide technical guidance,
- Take part in the maintenance and updating of Accounts Payables Administration processes and procedures,
- Resolve customer queries and complaints related to Accounts Payables Administration processes.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Accounts Payables Administration data by team members,
- Assist in the implementation of process upgrades for improving the efficiency,
- Support team members to achieve positive work environment.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or related area,
- 3+ years of experience with accounting administration preferably in international environment,
- Proven team leading experience,
- Good Excel skills, proficiency with SAP would be a plus,
- French language skills,
- Basic English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- Office located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
2080-2340 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.