ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Review incoming AP invoices and perform GL Coding;
- Perform AP invoice matching/processing;
- Verify payment files with vendom master file;
- Process occurring T&E claims and user support;
- Perform audit checks;
- Provide support in regard to local T&E requirement policy;
THE COMPANY IS OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY
You‘ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Company offers you competitive and comprehensive benefits package which is based on your position and responsibilities. Of course, it includes great pay, ability to be a part of new formed, ambitious team in new Vilnius office and also ability to travel (have business trips). This is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. To grow professionally and personally while working with highly skilled international team.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting;
- Has 2-3 years of relevant experience in Finance/Accounting;
- Work experience with ERP and IT systems (e.g. SAP/Oracle);
- Business proficient English (Spanish or Italian languages would be an advantage);
- Ability to travel for a longer period;
- Ability to work under stress and pressure.
UAB „People Link“
Our client DANA is an international high-tech manufacturer company improving the efficiency, performance and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Company with more than 100 years of experience, today employs over 30 000 people in 33 countries on 6 continents and are committed to deliver long-term value for their customers. As the company is growing and looking for Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant, we are looking forward to finding out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team in Vilnius.