- Recording by cost centers and control expenses by receiving, processing and verification of bills
- Monitoring Purchase Orders against Bills received
- Preparing weekly AP payment projection schedules
- Monthly/annual reconciliation and verification of AP and Inventory accounts
- Research Vendors account inquiries and determine corrective actions for resolution
- Assist with annual audit functions and prepare AP confirmation letters/reconciliation statements
- Prepare report for Payroll for employees’ reimbursement or deduction by verifying expense reports (ERs) and requests for advances
- Verification and control of timely submission, cost allocation and matching receipt to ER amount.
- Credit Card reconciliations.
- Communication with Employees and Vendors.
- Participation on AP related processes IT automation, policy and procedures revisions
- Other job-related duties, to support finance and accounting department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and collaboratively are essential
- Proficient in accounting software
- At least 1 years of Accounts Payable experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in in MS Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills – technical savvy
Good to have:
- Work experience for the companies with 50+ people
- Continues Education – DIPIFR, ACCA or other local trainings
- Eager to learn and look for opportunities to improve and accepts changes
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and a lot of engaging activities.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues.
- Internal and external trainings.
From 800 eur/mon. net
UAB "Ltintus" creates high performing windows and doors that conserve energy, increase thermal performance, and reduce noise. The company in Lithuania is new but growing at extremely fast pace so there is opportunity for further growth and development. Our group is aiming to achieve a more sustainable future through building energy efficient windows. If you believe that green building practices are the most viable ways to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, then our company is the place for you! Today we are looking for passionate professionals who will take efforts in achieving our goal of saving 5 BILLION trees within the next 20 years!See all ads of this company (9)