As an AP Team Lead, you will be responsible for process and policy adherence and compliance, for ensuring that controls and in place and with regular monitoring provide assurance on the overall effectiveness of the control environment. Also, you will be responsible for ensuring the P2P team members perform, for reporting on P2P KPIs and driving for CI and process and supplier relationship escalation point
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are paid correctly and promptly and payments to external suppliers are on time;
- Ensure Accounts payable year-end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and timely, prepare accounting related-reports and analysis spreadsheets as required;
- Assist with new process, procedures and operating improvement implementations;
- Coach, advise, plan and organise the AP team’s work, ensure that the AP team members are trained on the process and system therein;
- Monitor and assure the operating effectiveness of the control environment;
- Develop a set of KPIs to report on the overall effectiveness of the AP process and develop action plans for the team to implement;
- Communicate the performance of the Process and have business engagement to complement good performance and/or educate for improved performance;
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, standards and SLA’s and ensure compliance to local statutory regulations.
- Relevant Team Lead working experience in accounting;
- Good leadership, team player, problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of accounting standards, accounting Systems (preferably SAP);
- Good understanding of customer engagement, customer services processes;
- English language skills (preferably C1 or higher).
- Ability to shape and be part of creating new Shared Services Centre.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
2975-4132 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.With more than 70 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania – company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals’ team.See all ads of this company (41)