The Accountant for Accounts Receivable ensures timely and accurate service delivery for all Accounts Receivable transactions.
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Receivable operations,
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data,
- Contribute to the processing of receipts,
- Perform credit control activities,
- Customer account maintenance and periodic closing,
- Help team members to achieve flawless service delivery,
- Contribution to the maintenance and the update of Accounts Receivable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in various improvement projects.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar area,
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience with Accounting,
- Experience with Accounts Receivable processes in an international business environment would be an advantage,
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes,
- Good French language skills,
- Basic English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- Office located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
1933-2363 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.See all ads of this company (43)