What you would do:
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
- Process tasks based on SAP model process flows;
- Monitors incoming cash daily;
- Prepares accurate accounts receivable invoices and supporting documents;
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadline;
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis;
- Understand accounts receivables process;
- Participate in process development and projects when requested (bring up new ideas);
- Recognize and communicate development opportunities in processes.
Who are you?
- Relevant educational background;
- Related work experience
- Good communication skills and understanding of global services;
- Able to work in a team and independently;
- English language – professional proficiency;
- Experience in factoring processes - great advantage;
- Flextime and Remote work option;
- Privilege to work for an industry leader;
- Partially supported lunch arrangements;
- Modern offices in Quadrum business center;
- People orientated company culture;
- Training programs within the company or elsewhere;
- Continuous improvement culture;
- One of the best health insurance in Lithuania, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
1200-1900 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Outokumpu Stainless“
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be the best value creator in stainless steel through customer orientation and efficiency. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
information about UAB „Outokumpu Stainless“
Avg. salary gross(89% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1867 €
25% earn 1867-2388 €
25% earn 2388-3600 €
25% earn more than 3600 €