ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data;
- AR sub-ledger reconciliations;
- Process AR adjustments;
- Customer Account maintenance and periodic closing;
- Support credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs);
- Support dispute management;
- Post AR activity to General Ledger.
THE COMPANY IS OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY
You‘ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Company offers you competitive and comprehensive benefits package which is based on your position and responsibilities. Of course, it includes great pay, ability to be a part of new formed, ambitious team in new Vilnius office and also ability to travel (have business trips). This is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. To grow professionally and personally while working with highly skilled international team.
- Experienced in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment;
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting;
- 3 years or more of professional finance work experience;
- Work experience with ERP and typical IT systems;
- Ability to travel for a longer period;
- Strong communication skills;
- Business proficient English (Spanish or Italian languages would be an advantage).
1954-3140 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „People Link“
Our client DANA is an international high-tech manufacturer company improving the efficiency, performance and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Company with more than 100 years of experience, today employs over 30 000 people in 33 countries on 6 continents and are committed to deliver long-term value for their customers. As the company is growing and looking for Accounts Receivable (AR) Accountant, we are looking forward to finding out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team in Vilnius.