- Follow all Airworthiness Directives issued by the type certificate authorities and the national authorities;
- Develop, manage and control that all applicable Airworthiness Directives, Operational Directives and Mandatory Service Bulletins are applied;
- Update information in Oases database in accordance with field of responsibility including aircraft historical data;
- Create Engineering Orders;
- Participate in developing, managing and control of Aircraft Maintenance Program for each aircraft type when any Airworthiness Directive affecting AMP is issued;
- Monitor OEM/Vendor Service Bulletins and action if necessary;
- Provide modifications data in order to manage and control updated mass, weight and balance statement, which reflects the current status of the aircraft;
- Prepare and gain approval of necessary modifications, STCs.
- At least 2 years work experience in continuing airworthiness or aviation maintenance activities;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, including but not limited to EASA Part-M and Part-145;
- University degree in aviation is considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of quality and SMS systems;
- Knowledge of maintenance standards and methods;
- Languages: Fluent English is essential, other languages are considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Airbus A320 family and/or B737 aircraft at least at general familiarization level.
- Freedom to create an input on the team and the company;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team;
- Opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a growing company.
From 1200 eur/mon. net
UAB „AVIATIC MRO“
Aviatic MRO is a new aircraft maintenance repair organization operating out of Siauliai International Airport, Lithuania (SQQ). As a freshly-born company in the sector and established by a passionate team of aviation professionals, we have an ambitious goal to become a leading center for maintenance in the region, providing a wide range of services, including line and base maintenance, continuing airworthiness management and spare parts supply. Just 3 hours flight from all major European hubs, Aviatic MRO delivers custom maintenance solutions for the Airbus A320 family, Boeing 737 Classic and NG series.