The company plans to transfer part of their production to Klaipėda (Lithuania) opening a new factory with 15-20 employees at the beginning. The company is looking for an Administration Assistant to support the Management Team. At the start-up phase of the new factory bigger part of the Administration Assistant’s responsibilities will include administrative tasks, later on - more focus will be directed to support the internal sales organization.
- General assistance and secretarial tasks including appointments and travel planning (when it is allowed to travel).
- Being a contact to all team, department heads, and management regarding Lithuania branch or administration related questions.
- The organization, preparation, and coordination for manager's meetings and visits.
- Supporting the Production & Sales Manager regarding the recruitment process in Lithuania.
- Collecting the data and preparing the presentations, reports, and analysis of company key figures.
- Independent processing of sales support projects and tasks, and support for marketing related tasks for the sales organization.
- Close cooperation and cross-process coordination with other departments.
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
- Good MS Office package skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Experience in assistant or administrational tasks.
- Strong initiative, confident, and able to work independently (an implementer who gets things done).
- High customer and service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deliver on time and manage strict deadlines.
- Targeted and structured thinking.
- Experience using CRM.
- German or Norwegian language skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree in commercial-related subjects such as business administration, organization, leadership, or similar.
- Challenging tasks in an innovative and international environment.
- Individual on-boarding and further training opportunities and competency exchange.
- Motivating, family-like atmosphere.
- Opportunity to be part of the growing sustainable large scale company in Klaipėda.
- Visits to Norway and Denmark for training purposes (when the situation lets).
From 1340 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client is a Norway based company with a number of employees reaching 120 in Norway and 30 in Denmark. Acquired by a worldwide known German company, they are an international company with a strong financial background and more than 100 years of knowledge and experience. The company is producing high-quality bolts meeting the strictest safety requirement within wind power, oil and gas industries and heavy engineering