- Answering all inbound calls, emails to the Customer Support department;
- Identifying issues defined by customers;
- Logging case history and follow up on open cases for quality assurance and account retention;
- Proficient knowledge of installations, which includes pre-installation assessments and training of our customers using Shift4 products and services;
- Keeping abreast of our solutions’ new features, functionality, and installation procedures.
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must;
- Troubleshooting of PC-related issues;
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with a passion to learn and self-motivation;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- Assertive and able to resolve customer issues with tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Ability to work in a stable early morning shift and/or weekends.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Remote workout classes;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Additional vacation days;
- Health insurance.
950-1250 eur/mon. gross
Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services. The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.lt
information about Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1698 €
25% earn 1698-2554 €
25% earn 2554-4309 €
25% earn more than 4309 €