Main job tasks and reponsibilities:
- Assist and consult Sales persons and other local employees in scope of AML questions (support with KYC forms, the onboarding high risk clients, cooperation obtaining additional info if needed, the information delivery and cooperation with Sales, including refusal to conclude the contracts, etc.);
- To collect and analyse of information referring to unusual transactions or transactions or circumstances suspected of money laundering or terrorist financing;
- In cooperation with Baltic MLRO obtain documentary proof of suspicious transactions and ensure effective record keeping of suspicious transaction identified and reported to the AML regulatory authorities in line with the requirements of the organization;
- Make proposals to MLRO for amendment and modification of the rules of procedure containing AML/CFT requirements and organization of training;
- Make proposals for organization of the process of submission of notifications of suspicious and unusual transaction.
- To review CDD/EDD for specific groups of customers
- To perform CDD/EDD review as part of Quality Assurance program
- To analyse transactions based on reports and alert system
- Experience in financial industry in the area of Financial Sanctions, KYC, AML alert analysis process and related issues (either in Operations / Back Office or in Compliance);
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks;
- Analytical skills to organize and analyse multiple data sets as well as organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and consult at all levels;
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel);
- Fluency in English (oral and written), fluent Russian is an advantage
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- A dynamic and responsible position in one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region;
- Professional development and learning opportunities;
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details)
- Salary from 1800 gross.
Only selected candidates will be informed.
Nuo 1800 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
ERGO – tai beveik 800 žmonių bendruomenė Lietuvoje. Ir mes visi kartu rūpinamės savo klientais, kaip padėti jiems ir jų artimiesiems, jei nutinka nelaimė. Mes kartu su savo bičiuliais – SOS vaikų kaimu, Kino pavasariu, Klaipėdos universiteto Jūrų tyrimu centru – taip pat rūpinamės, kaip sukurti gražesnę ir švaresnę Lietuvą. Esame socialiai atsakingi ir remiame daugelį projektų ir patys aktyviai juose dalyvaujame.