- Execute and check postings of external supplier invoices
- Contact person for business finance team in terms of any issues with AP invoices and payments
- Work closely with local business on posting of exceptions and specific requirements
- Reviewing the payment batch for external suppliers
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all payment transactions to external suppliers (approver in Acct Reconciliation Tool)
- Responsible for investigation and resolution of AP invoice discrepancies and deficiencies with local suppliers
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- 0,5 – 2 years shared service center experience in a multinational environment or equivalent
- Good understanding of accounting practices
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
- Knowledge of SAP platform – would be an advantage
- Professional team to work with in an international environment and multicultural business, exploiting modern working methods and tools.to be clarified later when we will have relevant information).
- Clear and honest Performance evaluation with bonuses.
- Private medical/health insurance
- Involved in our global employee Talent management program and you will have the possibility to apply in international job positions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Parking/transportation compensation.
- Anything needed for your fast development: relevant training courses (including foreign language training), books, team building activities and workshops.
- Additional annual leave days (after 1 year).
- Many other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, tee/coffee, team lunches, team events, birthday prize, gifts for children and much more!
From 1084 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, worldwide international Shared Service Center is now expanding in Vilnius, Lithuania and is looking for experienced specialists to join international team.