Would you like to work in an international team providing financial services? If yes, then this role is for you! OUTOKUMPU colleagues in Lithuania are currently looking for an AP Accountant to join Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius and take care of accounts payable transactions.
What you would do:
- Processing of invoices in a timely manner according to the standard procedures and the company guidelines
- Receiving and processing vendor invoices for payment, as well performing day-to-day accounts payable activities for the organization
- Handling requests received to the accounts payable mailboxes
- Proactive resolution of invoice queries, identifying problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions
- Supporting teamwork, collaboration and consistency across all sites and functions
- Providing customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Participating and supporting Lean continues improvement activities, changes implementation, new ERP systems and tools implementation
- Performing Month End closing tasks
- Executing all other position related tasks delegated by line manager
Who are you?
- Higher education degree in Finance/Accounting or other relevant fields AND/OR Accounting experience (can be the last year student if able to work on full-time schedule)
- Accuracy and orientation to details
- Customer service mindset
- Solution oriented, problem solving skills
- Teamwork and co-operation skills in a cross-cultural organization
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- English language – professional proficiency
- Experience working with SAP is considered as an asset
- Privilege to work for an industry leader
- Partially supported lunch arrangements
- Modern office in Quadrum business center
- People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues
- Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 17-09-2021 via our website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to apply earlier! We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius but we offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 EUR - 1600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
For more information please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė
phone: +370 683 90123
1200-1600 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Outokumpu Stainless“
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be the best value creator in stainless steel through customer orientation and efficiency. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. www.outokumpu.comSee all ads of this company (4)
information about UAB „Outokumpu Stainless“
Avg. salary gross(77% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1911 €
25% earn 1911-2351 €
25% earn 2351-3100 €
25% earn more than 3100 €