- Be responsible for the whole SW development life cycle (SDLC) of working software: requirements, engineering, design, implementation, testing (including system testing) and maintenance;
- Handle software configuration management and build processes;
- Maintain existing software and test infrastructure;
- Develop software components for application systems on Windows OS;
- Create software concepts, analyze requirements and outline software specifications.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- 2+ years of related job experience;
- Software engineering skills including software design and architecture;
- Understanding about Windows operating systems;
- Experience with WPF and Windows Forms;
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, SVN or TFS);
- Proficient programming in C#;
- Knowledge of SQL language;
- Creativity, enthusiasm and result orientation;
- Strong analysis and complex problem solving skills;
- Flexibility in task assignment, willingness to switch tasks based on a fast moving work environment;
- Fluent in English.
- The innovative environment of international company;
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact with your work;
- Be a part of our international team, which is located cross-borders in Vilnius, USA, Costa Rica and India;
- The possibility to do something meaningful: working with medical devices you will contribute in -saving lives around the globe;
- 22 days annual leave;
- Insurance against accidents;
- Annual Profit Share program;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely.
From 1600 eur/mon. gross
UAB “VILTECHMEDA”, pasaulinės Moog Inc. grupės narė - nuo 1993 metų kurianti ir gaminanti medicinos prietaisus - infuzinius švirkštinius siurblius, tiekianti savo gaminius Lietuvos gydymo įstaigoms, bei eksportuojanti į daugiau kaip 80 pasaulio šalių.