YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Upload of project costs;
- Closure of completed projects;
- Reconciliation of accounts;
- Project invoicing to customers;
- Assistance to Project Controllers;
- Ensuring that company guidelines are followed.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor degree (Finance, Economics, Management or similar);
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel.
- Service-minded and excellent at building relationships;
- Orientation to details and accuracy;
- Willingness to work in a team.
COWI AS A WORK PLACE – WE OFFER
- We offer you high-performance and international environment with colleagues around the world;
- You will be part of an open and informal working environment within an international team where your opinion counts;
- We offer ability to work in a successful and constantly growing company;
- We offer you great opportunities for personal and professional development in a global company;
- We gather each Friday to have a joint breakfast in order to encourage team spirit.
INTERESTED? We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English
UAB „COWI Lietuva“
COWI Global Finance Services (GFS) in Vilnius, constantly seeking ways to improve efficiency of company's financial processes and add value to the business units by providing relevant financial insights and building sustainable relationships with its stakeholders. GFS is currently looking for a new team member - Assistant Project Controller (part time)
Informacija apie UAB „COWI Lietuva“
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(74% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Darbuotojų pasiskirstymas pagal atlyginimus (neatskaičius mokesčių):
25% uždirba iki 1578 €
25% uždirba 1578-1885 €
25% uždirba 1885-2441 €
25% uždirba nuo 2441 €
Vadovas: Algirdas Vaškelis