- Continuous operation of automated lines;
- On time prevention and maintenance of production equipment;
- Prompt detection of faults and their effective elimination;
- Offering improvements and innovations.
- Education background as Mechanical engineering or similar;
- Experience with setup and running complex automated lines (laser or welding knowledges
- would be an advantage);
- Ability to identify and fix failures fast, organizing external support if needed;
- Cooperation and help for colleagues are big part of your actions – close cooperation with other departments;
- Responsibility and orientation towards results;
- Good English skills.
From 1928 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client - MicroMatic is an international company founded in 1953. MicroMatic is a worldwide market leader in the supply of spears and dispense heads to the brewing industry