As a Back-End Engineer, you will be responsible for developing features for new and existing services and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to architect, develop and maintain new services
- Implement new features in existing services
- Care about code quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Experience with Go, PHP, or comfortable working with and picking up new technologies
- Experience in building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience with Test Driven Development and knowledge of other software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of various software design patterns and ability to use them in working software
- Eager to improve his/her craft, learn new technique and share that knowledge with the rest of the team
- Experience with Agile development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Experience with Java would be an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page:
900-5700 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.
information about UAB „Bankera“
Avg. salary gross(46% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
0 -5 tūkst. €
Revenue 2018 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 910 €
25% earn 910-1964 €
25% earn 1964-2691 €
25% earn more than 2691 €