No matter what's your previous experience, reskill your career to Banking and become unique professional in finance services world!
Have you been always wondering how huge financial services group is acting on the market? Join SEB Global Services team to reskill your career and gain new unique knowledge. We will help you to re-qualify and apply your background in order to become skilled professional in finance using our strong learning facilities and great team support!
We have opportunities in Financing and Customer Reporting, Transaction Services Products, Customer Lifecycle Operations and Securities and Investments Operations. We work in various systems, with documents and consult our clients, who are large corporates and financial institutions on respective areas.
At the start of your journey in SEB Global services, you will dig deep into banking processes one by one and learn how to:
· Process different bank operations
· Make reports and process documentation
· Support SEB clients worldwide (mostly written communication with
· Improve and automate bank processes
· Take part and contribute to interdisciplinary & international projects.
Our teams & managers provide excellent support and materials to get you on board with these tasks as neatly as possible.
· Strong motivation to develop in financial field
· Ability to use English as your working language
· MS Office experienced user
· Responsibility, time management skills and development mindset
· Self-driven and open-minded personality
· Understanding of banking products and financial terminology or relevant
education (finance, banking, economics or etc.) are considered as advantage
What we offer at SEB:
· Long-term stability and work-life balance
· Training from A to Z in your area of responsibility
· Working from the office in friendly and welcoming atmosphere
· Extensive development, learning and growth opportunities
· Health insurance after probation period
· Additional vacation days
Monthly salary range for this position: 1450 - 1650 EUR before tax deduction.
We are looking forward to your application by: March 23, 2023.
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: sebgroup.com/
SEB yra daugiau nei pirmaujanti finansinių paslaugų organizacija. Mūsų ambicinga vizija – klientams ir visuomenei teikti pasaulinio lygio paslaugas. Todėl nuolat ieškome skirtingos patirties turinčių kolegų, nuo studentų ar ką tik mokslus baigusių iki patyrusių ekspertų.
Dažniausiai ieškome ekonomikos, verslo administravimo ir vadybos, bankininkystės, finansų ir apskaitos, IT specialistų. Tačiau mūsų gretose yra ir ne vienas matematikas, fizikas, mokytojas ir net gydytojas ar žurnalistas. Tad net jei tavo išsilavinimas ar studijos nesusijusios su finansais, tikime, kad daug dalykų gali išmokti pas mus, todėl pasidomėk galimybėmis!
Tuos, kurie nuosekliai siekia tikslo, sunkiai atsispiria iššūkiams, sugeba bendradarbiauti, kviečiame dirbti SEB grupėje – SEB banke, SEB grupės paslaugų centre Vilniuje ar kitose SEB grupės įmonėse Lietuvoje.