1. Responsible for the preparation of drawings/sketches necessary for construction works preparation (i.e.
Construction phases, method statements, site installations, etc.)
2. Prepare detailed drawings/sketches for temporary works i.e. temporary steel and/or concrete structures, site
access/fencing, temporary site lighting, temporary site electrical layout, temporary drainage, etc.
3. Prepared detailed sequence of construction and methods drawings i.e. lifting plans, pile/pier construction,
bridge deck construction, concrete cores, etc.
4. Prepare (if needed) bar bending schedules for simple/temporary reinforced concrete structures
5. Prepare quantity take-offs based on drawings and 3D models
6. Prepare simple 3D models in AUTOCAD and REVIT.
1. 2 years experience in similar work position in the construction sector
2. Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture. A degree from a technical college is also acceptable.
3. Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD). Autocad, Revit, Navismwork.
4. Fluent English
5. Good familiarity with MS Office.
What we offer:
Professional and dynamic work environment
Friendly and professional team of self-driven individuals
Endless opportunities for personal development
Health benefits and other perks
To be part of the construction of the largest bridge in the Baltic States
1500-1700 €/mėn. į rankas
MB „Darbo informacija“
We provide companies with high-quality, diverse, and agile workforces while helping people get rewarding jobs.