- Collection of process information and business requirements from related stakeholders (Sales, Accountancy, Risks, Lawyers and other).
- Analysis and modeling of business processes.
- Provide subject matter consultations to stakeholders in business and IT and support delivery of requirements.
- Participate in IT systems design, development, testing and implementation stages.
- Identify possibilities for optimization and improvements of business processes and IT applications.
- Take initiative for process development and improvement.
- Provide ongoing support for implemented solutions.
- 2+ year experience of system analysis in financial/lending industry.
- Understand methods, techniques and best practices used in business analysis.
- Diligence and analytical thinking, good communication and teamwork skills.
- Good English in verbal and written communication, including technical writing.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile methodology.
- Higher education in IT, business management, financial economics or relevant.
- An inspiring environment in an innovative, multinational and fast-growing organization that is expanding in Lithuania and the region.
- A perfect opportunity to be one of the key team members who will impact the company’s growth.
- Wide opportunities for professional growth while working in a dynamic surrounding together with high-level financial professionals.
- Salary from 2400 EUR to 2900 EUR gross (depending on the experience).
2400-2900 eur/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
PAYRAY Bank is an ambitious and fast-growing bank with a head office in Vilnius. The company is providing various financing solutions for business customers exclusively. Demonstrating great results and a constantly expanding business, we are looking for a Business Analyst who will join PAYRAY Products department.See all ads of this company (39)