Rapidly growing and successful airlines, headquarted in Vilnius, Lithuania, is seeking Cabin Crew members to join our company. GetJet Airlines offers reliable, safe, competitivily priced and flexible wet/damp aircraft leasing and charter services with excellent on time performance and customer-focused approach. We are operating on B737 and A320 types and have several bases in Europe.
- Previous flying experience (for experienced candidates);
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation issued in accordance with Part-CC, EASA form 142 (for experienced candidates);
- Valid Cabin Crew medical report issued in accordance with Subpart C of Part-MED;
- Ability to swim;
- Good English language knowledge (B2);
- Positive attitude towards passengers and team members.
- Schedule planned according to FTL requirements;
- Great working conditions in young, friendly and professional team;
- Opportunity to grow in dynamically developing organization.
UAB "GetJet Airlines"
GetJet Airlines is an IOSA registered, rapidly growing Lithuanian ACMI and charter airline, which is headquartered in Vilnius. Among the company’s clients are some of the world’s leading airlines such as Finnair, LOT, Condor, etc. The company’s current fleet consists of a Boeing 737-300 and 400, Airbus A320 and a widebody A330. In 2018, Getjet Airlines generated €52.41 M in revenue. More:
Information about UAB "GetJet Airlines"
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1017 €
25% earn 1017-1642 €
25% earn 1642-2497 €
25% earn more than 2497 €
Company manager: Darius Viltrakis