- technical assistance for several aircraft types (Cessna, Tecnam, Piper, Beechcraft, Diamond)
- composition and developing of aircraft maintenance and reliability programs
- identify all maintenance requirements and activities for the aircraft
- tracking of mandatory items and review manufacturer documentation
- preparing, scheduling and reviewing of maintenance activities
- direct communication with subcontracted companies and manufacturers
- administration of technical aircraft records
- onside support during aircraft maintenance
- good knowledge of English (communication and in writing), Russian - advantage
- degree in Aeronautical engineering or equivalent
- general knowledge of maintenance methods
- two-three years of work experience in a CAMO for Business Aircraft and Products knowledge of EASA Part-M, Part-145 requirements and national regulations
- be able to adapt the aviation safety and quality standards within the organization
- knowledge of the principles of Human Factors, fuel tank safety, EWIS and SMS
- willingness to travel and further education
- A challenging position for a CAMO Engineer with an international young team and an attractive salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- Part-time employment is an option to choose - we are ready to hear your wishes. Minimum requirement – 3 full working days per week.
- Only candidates who meet above mentioned requirements are invited to send their application. We are looking forward to meet you!
1000-1500 eur/mon. net
UAB „Aviaserviso grupė“
UAB "Aviaserviso Grupė" - įmonė teikiantį paslaugas aviacijos srityje.