The purpose of the role is to lead Finance department, ensure efficiency, quality of its’ operations, monitor and report performance of company group business, provide advices for management and stockholders
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organize efficient work of finance department team of professionals, supporting them, providing necessary guidance.
- Supervise and optimize day-to-day accounting procedures supporting daily routine (receivables, GL, reconciliations and accruals, payments and approvals, payroll, VAT, debt management, etc.).
- Coordinate and manage period-end close ensuring quality and accuracy of recorded transactions.
- Financial reporting to authorities in compliance with relevant tax, accounting, auditing, and external reporting requirements.
- Analyzing KPI, providing consolidated business reports to management and board.
- Preparing budgets, planning, making forecasts, supervise intercompany flows.
- Work closely with other departments, providing accounting recommendations for operations to ensure accounting controls are maintained.
- Ensure systems and operations optimization, driving for continuous improvement.
- Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management and stakeholders.
Experience and technical skills:
- At least 4 years of experience with demonstrated proficiency in Finance management and team leading.
- Experience in consolidation of financial results of Group entities.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting, information analysis, reporting.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or related subject.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Computer literate, having advanced skills in Excel.
- Strong team player – able to pro-actively communicate with the team, management and stakeholders within the Company to get things done and within agreed deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills in multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to details, accuracy and high sense of responsibility.
- Fast learner, having good understanding of business and able to see big picture.
- Important and highly valuable role in organization with professional and personal growth possibilities
- Interesting and challenging job in Scandinavian way of working.
- Inspiring working atmosphere with motivated and professional colleagues.
- Corporate meetings, team buildings, ’workations” abroad.
- Flexible working hours with remote work possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package according to your competences.
- Additional benefits: annual bonuses, trainings, transfer to work compensations, free fruits and beverages in the office.
From 3400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, an International company, operating in Scandinavia in HR business is looking for Chief Accountant - Finance Manager.