THE COMPANY IS OFFERING YOU:
- A place in an advanced company where you will have access to modern accounting solutions and will grow with a team which has more than 15 years of experience in the financial service field;
- Possibility to contribute to the company‘s development processes as the group is going to expand to four new markets in the near future;
- A competitive salary and an additional package of benefits (summer holidays, free lunch and other).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN THE GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparation and analysis of consolidated management reports for the group and individual business units, presentation of conclusions, forecasts, and proposals to the management team;
- Control of the work of financial partners, who perform primary and tax accounting according to local accounting requirements;
- Contribution to the improvement of accounting processes and systems together with the IT department;
- Participation in audit procedures.
- A university degree in economics, finance or accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or audit field (preferably in an international company);
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Advanced MS Excel skills and very good MS Office knowledge;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
UAB „People Link“
Our client is a worldwide technology-driven financial group of companies. The Group is going through a rapid growth stage related to international expansion, and therefore we are currently looking for a Chief Accountant to join the team in Vilnius.