You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring tax and financial compliance to local laws and group policy;
- Implementing changes in accounting policies and reporting requirements;
- Preparation of financial statements and special internal/state reports;
- Managing monthly end closing process and preparation for annual audit;
- Supporting stakeholders throughout the entire closing process;
- Leading and training accounting team within legal entity.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Work experience in similar position;
- Knowledge of international accounting practices and principles;
- Very good written and spoken English language skills;
- Analytical thinking, computer literate, especially with MS Excel;
- Positive attitude towards work and eagerness to work with the team.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, competitive salary;
- Friendly and professional team to work with, a company that genuinely cares about you;
- Exciting opportunity to work in multicultural company recognized as one of the best in business world.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower Client is a leader in automotive industry providing full scale services in Lithuania. Company has earned the name of trustworthy partner by providing high quality product and exceptional services based on core values of safety, quality and focus on environment. All of that is built by dedicated team aiming for the best every single day. Currently we are looking for the new team member to join as Chief Accountant and continue this amazing journey with extraordinary colleagues.