- Act as a strategic adviser to the Core management team.
- Conduct HR research on best practices and market trends relevant to the business.
- Own and coordinate organizational procedures related to HR.
- Help the Core management Team to be more productive by prioritizing, organizing agendas and action items related to HR.
- Together with the Sales and Marketing department, implement the core elements of Employer Branding.
- Manage and coordinate high value/cross-functional initiatives and ensure timely and effective completion of HR projects.
- This is a new position where you'll be able to make decisions freely while creating and selecting various HR practices.
- Join a professional and cohesive team.
- Strong learning culture in the company.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (07:00 - 16:00 or 09:00 - 18:00) and remote work opportunities.
- Salary starting from 1500€ after taxes.
What we expect:
- Relevant experience in HR executive management role (experience in technology company would be a plus).
- A high-energy and emphatic team player.
- Self-starter who can take initiative and implement processes for the future growth of the company.
- Curious about new possibilities and actively explore them.
- A detail-oriented with a strong organizational skills team member with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
From 2450 eur/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
Our client is the world-famous Lithuanian-based company, which develops a car diagnostics system. As the company expands, they are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer to join the team in Kaunas.