In 2017, the brains of this company wanted to change the banking experience. They committed to one ambitious goal: simplify and create a delightful banking experience for the younger generations. Thus, Rebellion was born. Laser-focused on creating a product that would offer Zs a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances. Three years later, with a huge base of young users, we detect a big interest from a more mature target, mainly millennials. While our product grows, our brand is also evolving, with a strong focus on these new customers. When Rebellion started, it was only a virtual card and a couple of people. Now, we are +33 employees throughout Spain and Lithuania; young people from all over Europe are using our product to manage their money in a different way. Rebellion is the 1st Spanish neobank that offered a personal IBAN and a physical card with AP, GP, P2P, and access to +14 years old... everything mobile and currently used by more than 200.000 users.
As a CISO you will be responsible for:
As a CISO you will be responsible for:
- Definition, scoping, creation and execution of IT and Data Security strategies enhancing the reliability and security of the IT systems, projects and underlying data at your organization.
- Overseeing managers and teams that you are responsible for, allocating resources to ensure that staff deliver secure and robust IT solutions to any of the organizations identified and agreed requirements.
- Overseeing planning and execution of necessary vulnerability audits, penetration testing or forensic IT audits and investigations. Ensure that outputs improve your organizations IT Security.
- Oversee integration of new IT Systems Development with the organization's overall IT, Data and Information Security policies.
- Oversee staff training in all the latest security awareness skills, Check associated protocols, methodologies and procedures are implemented.
- Ensure compliance with any related legislation, such as the Data Protection Act, ISO standards or relevant government regulations.
- Plan budget allocations and associated financial forecasts relating to IT, Data and Information security.
- Supplier management. Liaise with and manage your partners, stakeholders, vendors, and third party service or solutions providers.
- Oversee projects, budgets and resources under your remit with a view to ensuring that your organization gets a favourable return on its investments in staff, hardware, software and service providers.
- Work mainly with our Compliance, Engineering (specially Backend) and Management teams.
Nice to haves
- Good understanding of all current legislation and regulations pertaining to your organization
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST, PCI DSS.
- Knowledge of relevant IT Security related hardware, software and vendor solutions
- At least 7-10 years work experience with in security fields/areas/departments
- Deep thinking analytical mind with the ability to quickly get to the root cause of issues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (Native Lithuanian and High level of English)
Nice to haves
- Experience in working in FinTech area
- Project management (like PMP) or specific IT certifications (AWS Security)
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- An overall understanding of the software development, scripting and source code programming languages, that your teams will be using.
- Practical experience of computer operating systems such as MS Windows, UNIX/Linux
- You will join our offices based in Vilnius.
- Career Progression! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here.
- Flexible working hours! We have many roles in our busy lives; family, fitness (some of us), work, study, and community interests. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone here.
- Seeing your ideas become a reality - being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, and Lithuanian - you choose!
- And not less important: Freedom to create and build, Annual Personal Development Budget team building activities,...
From 3300 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Rebellion Pay is a young, customer-oriented Startup that challenges the status quo by offering its customers a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances. Rebellion offers the market light banking services with which to meet the financial needs of younger people, in a transparent, clear and with the security of being audited and supervised by European regulation.