What are your main tasks?
Your job will include the deployment, integration and testing of Nokia and third-party solutions for Evolve Packet Core (EPC) and Cloud Packet Core (CPC):
- Deployment and vertical integration of CPC: on-boarding and configuration of the CPC Virtual Network Functions (VNF) and associated Virtual Machines (VM) within the virtual infrastructure, configuration of network with the virtual infrastructure to ensure connectivity between vEPC VM;
- Horizontal integration of CPC/EPC with other network elements and solutions;
- Performing of EPC/CPC software updates;
- Implementation of SW changes demanded for HW extensions;
- Testing in manual or automated mode for PoCs, Trials, Commercial Projects (Acceptance Testing), Load and Stress testing;
- Proper documentation and reporting of the above activities and other SW related tasks for legacy EPC/CPC.
What makes you a best fit?
- Work experience or at least good understanding of telecommunication technologies and protocols with focus on IP and mobile (both voice and data) areas;
- University degree in telecommunication or information technology;
- Good understanding of virtualization principles and cloud concept;
- Good knowledge of *nix based systems and IP/MPLS practical knowledge of IPv4, IPv6 addressing, DNS systems and protocols, IP routing, MPLS basics, NAT/NAPT, IPSEC, DPI;
- Understanding of Packet Network solution building blocks (MME, SGW, PGW, SGSN, GGSN) (experience is considered a plus);
- Readiness to travel, good teamwork, self-learning and communication skills.
- A great place to work in a modern Vilnius office or remotely;
- A challenging position with the ability to travel and work worldwide;
- Engaging work tasks within the successful and dynamic company.
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower Client Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Nokia is currently expanding their international team and is looking for new team member.