- Develop and execute Rail Baltica Global Project communication plan for Lithuania;
- Localise Global Project content for the Lithuanian market;
- Manage proactive media relations;
- Conceptualise and implement stakeholder events;
- Take an active role in planning and implementing public information activities and campaigns;
- Contribute to the implementation of the RB Rail AS internal communication plan;
- Support colleagues with preparation of presentations and training in public speaking.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in corporate • communication, media relations and events management;
- Excellent writing, text editing, presentation and communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or New Media is preferred;
- Good experience in web administration, social media account management and development of content for on-line media and different social media platforms;
- Experience in working with public sector organizations and infrastructure projects is considered beneficial;
- Resilience, flexibility and team spirit.
Communication Specialist will be responsible for Rail Baltica Global Project communication activities and media relations in Lithuania. Based in the RB Rail AS branch in Vilnius, Lithuania, Communication Specialist will plan and execute Rail Baltica communication agenda in Lithuania in close cooperation with the project’s national implementing body. Communication Specialist will also take an active role in the designing and plan- ning public information campaigns, Rail Baltica Online Info Centre development and support internal commu- nication function at RB Rail AS.
2800-3200 eur/mon. gross
Our Client - Rail Baltica is the largest Baltic transport infrastructure project that will create the North – East economic corridor. It will be an electrified, high speed railway line with modern infrastructure for passenger and freight services, ensuring environmentally friendly and fast transportation from Tallinn to the Lithuanian-Polish border. Rail Baltica will connect the Baltic States with Central and Western Europe.