- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with social media strategies.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events, groups to build community and boost brand awareness and likeability.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Quora, Reddit, Discord – you should be familiar with at least one of them.
- Have proven work experience as a community or support manager.
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Common sense & perfect English (this is crucial).
- Have no fear of failing.
- Be curious and creative.
- Never kill the vibe.
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
UAB „Kilo grupė“
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
Information about UAB „Kilo grupė“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1472 €
25% earn 1472-2301 €
25% earn 2301-3306 €
25% earn more than 3306 €
Company manager: Lina Jasaitė