This person must to drive, implement and ensure the process continuous improvement by applying Lean and other necessary methodology; as well as creating Lean thinking and culture, training and coaching employees.
- Play a key role in the development of continuous improvement in all accounting processes and tasks.
- Take part in Transformation or other projects, where continuous improvements knowledge is required.
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- To work with key business stakeholders, and multi-jurisdictional ‘LEAN champions’, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- To lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- To ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times
- To set up a program, deliver coaching and run projects pan jurisdiction
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Min 2-4 years’ experience in optimization of processes, robotics, automatization in finance organizations, preferably in Shared Service Centers.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Administration
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Accounting systems knowledge, SAP skills preferred.
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a multijurisdictional organization
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
- Experience of designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Brand new open-office environment at Kauno Dokas
- Health insurance and other package of benefits
- Great experience to help build new organization
- International team and culture
- Flexible working hours
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.NKT manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.