- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Increase conversion rates and average order value.
- Have perfect understanding of user experience and practical knowledge how to increase CRs and AOVs.
- Have experience working with A/B testing tools.
- Be results and performance driven.
- Have no fear of failing.
- Be curious and creative.
- Never kill the vibe.
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
UAB „Kilo grupė“
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
Information about UAB „Kilo grupė“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1472 €
25% earn 1472-2301 €
25% earn 2301-3306 €
25% earn more than 3306 €
Company manager: Lina Jasaitė