- Performing day to day Collections activities;
- Credit management process development & implementation in the company;
- Training of other employees in Credit management process;
- Credit risks evaluation, monitoring and actions to minimize the risks;
- Incoming payments matching and debts reconciliation with customers;
- Debts collection and repayment process coordination & monitoring;
- Cooperation with credit agencies, credit insurance and debt collection companies;
- Reports preparation related to credit risks, debts, aging & other to the Management;
- Other tasks related to the processes described above.
- University or higher degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Law or equivalent;
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken);
- Strong communications skills across different cultures;
- Action orientated, skilled at investigating and resolving customer issues;
- At least 2 years of working experience with customers‘s debts collection & credit management;
- Independent, responsible and well organized team player;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial processes and financial systems;
- Excellent MS office (Excel) knowledge;
- Experience in process creation, implementation and management is an advantage.
- Up-to-date working methods and best practices;
- Professional and personal learning opportunities;
- Creative and international environment;
- Friendly and professional colleagues;
- Diverse motivational package;
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing international company.
Information about UAB "Ruptela"
Avg. salary gross(2.5X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Andrius Rupšys