WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Implement effective Customer Service procedures, policies and standards;
- Provide operational leadership to the Customer Service function driving performance, service and quality;
- Assess service level statistics and prepare detailed daily reports on findings;
- Analyze trends in consumer issues and make suggestions for policy updates, website enhancements, and product updates;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Assist customer support agents with duties during times of high volume;
- Work closely with Team Lead to help Customer Service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 1+ years of progressive experience with Customer Service (preferably in e-commerce business);
- Strong analytical skills to study numerous sets of data and draw accurate conclusions;
- Ability to react quickly and adjust to the given tasks;
- Confidence with implementing new CS processes;
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Proficiency with Zendesk, PayPal, and Stripe;
- Display of a proactive mindset - always two steps ahead with decisions and suggestions;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings.
1250-2000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Commerce Core“
We are a fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online. We’re a confident, dynamic, hardworking gang that loves selling cool stuff and solving complex problems. If you have a passion for innovation, thrive in collaboration, and embrace every challenge with vigor… then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!