ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Professional representation of the company and their services for customers around Europe (especially Western countries);
- Customer service via phone, email and internal systems;
- Collaboration with other teams – marketing related improvements, insights and knowledge providing from markets you will be working with;
- Work according to the established standards and principles – weekly meetings, annual goals, etc.
- Participation in company internal initiatives and business development activities to help source new opportunities.
- Great company culture and flexible working hours (possibility to work from home);
- Training, education and conditions which lead to increased motivation, productivity and performance;
- Competitive salary and bonuses (depends on annual performance reviews);
- Additional health insurance;
- Work in a modern office at Vilnius city centre (with nice views through windows and terrace for lunch break).
- Previous relevant experience is desirable but not essential. All relevant training will be provided to the successful candidate. The right personality is more important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English since you will be communicating with global customers daily;
- Bachelor’s Degree (last course students are welcome).
1000-1200 eur/mon. net salary
UAB „People Link“
Our client is a modern esthetic clinic who works with international customers and is one of the market leaders in the Baltic States. At the moment the company is growing and looking for a Customer Service Representative to join professional, highly qualified and result oriented team in central Vilnius.