- You will be responsible for all aspects of customer order management to customers;
- Promptly resolving all customers complaints to customer satisfaction;
- Cooperating and maintaining good relationships with partners;
- Responsible for customer data entry and maintain customer database;
- Creating customer documents and notification (order confirmation, invoices and statements etc.);
- Supporting sales representatives in the countries and cooperating with other departments;
- Documentation of all customer-related activities.
- College or university degree
- Very good knowledge of English and Russian
- 1-3 years experience in customer service (webshop or telesales experience is an advantage)
- Estonian or Latvian language is an advantage
- Proactive, initiative and self-supporting personality
- Strong PC skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good level of analytical skills
- Strong communication and cooperation skills, ability to work in team
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Fixed-term (12 month) employment contract;
- A professional, international team;
- An outstanding growth environment.
830-1000 eur/mon. net
UAB „Norwegian Service Team Baltija“
NST Baltija - Norvegijos kapitalo įmonė, sėkmingai daugiau kaip dešimt metų dirbanti Lietuvoje. Pagrindinė įmonės veikla - personalo valdymo paslaugos Lietuvoje ir užsienyje.