- Answer of Customer Services related calls and e-mails;
- Close work together with Team Leader to find the best solutions for customers;
- Care and support for our partner's – Norwegian Air Shuttle – clients;
- Provision of relevant information in a professional and timely manner;
- Accurate data entry and use.
- Willingness to help and solve requests;
- Fluent Danish language;
- Good English skills;
- Previous experience in customer service will be considered as an advantage;
- Intention to work in customer service;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy in data entry and use;
- Patience, positivity, friendliness and willingness to help.
- Training and experience with one of the leading airlines;
- Individual bonuses;
- International and friendly work environment;
- Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
- Positive colleagues;
- Modern and cozy office in Kaunas;
- Possibility to see other Runway countries;
- Career opportunities;
- Health insurance and Friday snacks.
UAB "Runway Kaunas"
Runway BPO is an international BPO provider company, at present with almost 1,000 employees working operationally out from the three Baltic countries, Ukraine and Spain. We serve large Scandinavian and European business clients within various industries and provide a variety of communication related services.
Information about UAB "Runway Kaunas"
Avg. salary gross(17% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
1-2 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Mindaugas Grunkis