- Answering general inquiries from prospect and excising clients via supported communication channel.
- Escalating issues reported by the clients to the other departments.
- Preparation of account confirmation letters.
- Checking on prospect individual clients based on Company’s onboarding rules.
- Sending qualified leads to the Sales department.
- Providing general information about the products and services to prospect clients.
- Helping financial team answering PLAIS messages.
- Support strategy and workload planning.
- Creating/editing Macroses, writing articles for FAQ.
- 1+ years of experience with Customer Service.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to react quickly and adjust to the given tasks.
- Confidence with implementing new Customer Service processes.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
Our client’s offer
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth in the International company.
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses.
- Corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation).
- Corporate events and team-buildings, comfortable office and of ‘course team of professionals.
From 1000 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client – „Genome“ – is a new fintech company backed by UAB „Maneuver LT“, a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution. It is the smart ecosystem that aims to deliver something unprecedented: a seamless experience while unifying business and personal finances. If you are looking to master of your craft while helping build a product that rocks, „Genome“ may be right for you.