The Data Engineer role requires experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment in using Big Data frameworks and technologies.
Your main tasks:
Your main tasks:
- Supporting Data Scientists in building predictive models and writing the most efficient code (SQL, Python, R, PySpark, SparkR)
- Setting up new data pipelines (batch and real-time)
- Working with Microsoft Azure data-related services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, etc.)
- Improving performance and maximizing compute resource utilization
- Deploying data pipelines and predictive models to production
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Working in a distributed Agile team
- 2+ years of experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- 2+ years of Python/C#/Java development experience
- 1+ years of experience in Big Data components with understanding of core components Hadoop, Hive, and Spark framework
- Experience in CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT/Jenkins/Octopus Deploy/Power Shell/Bash
- Experience with cloud providers (preferably Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience in building ETL data pipelines
- Detail-oriented analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Open to occasional business travels
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Open and colorful workplace with multicultural community
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities
- Clear career path and extra benefits
We will be looking for Your CV!
More about us: cognizantcareers.eu
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Information about UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Avg. salary gross(56% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 976 €
25% earn 976-1245 €
25% earn 1245-1688 €
25% earn more than 1688 €
Company manager: Kaushik Sarkar