We are searching for a DevOps who brings their own thoughts, ideas and passion to join our team! We are looking for someone who lives and breathes technolo-gy and stays on top of all new tools and trends who wants to have a voice in the develop-ment process! You will work in an exciting, high energy group on our cutting-edge technolo-gy product in an Agile environment.
- Strong general Linux experience, preferably with following distributions: Ubuntu/CentOS;
- Experience with AWS Public Cloud Service Provider (EC2/RDS/ElastiCache/IAM/Lambda/API GW/ALB);
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible;
- Experience with container infrastructure and orchestration: Docker Swarm, ~Kuber-netes~ (K8s);
- Experience with Git workflow, Bitbucket cloud; Experience working in an Agile/Scrum en-vironment to deliver high quality solutions against strict schedules;
- Strong experience with Kafka, Zookeeper;
- Strong knowledge of log management systems: ELK stack;
- Experience with Incident Management using ChatOps: Slack webhooks and bots, PagerDuty;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, AWS RDS/Aurora, MongoDB;
- Robust skills with CI/CD tools: Jenkins;
- Understanding of common network services (HTTP(S)/DNS/SSH/SMTP), OpenVPN, AWS VPC components;
- Experience with various monitoring systems: Prometheus ecosystem (Prometheus/Grafana/AlertManager), ~Zabbix~, AWS CloudWatch;
- Hands-on scripting experience: Bash, Python.
- Helpfulness and politeness;
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking & agile environment;
- Organized, detail orientated.
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from the first day;
- Friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team;
- An opportunity to learn new things every day;
- Excellent compensation package with base, bonus and great benefits and a great fun
From 2000 eur/mon. net salary
Kernolab is a part of Axios holding, that is operating in 8 countries, employs more than 7000 people around the world with the focus to financial, trading and lending industries.
Information about BONSERA, UAB
Number of employees
Company manager: Ignas Lukoševičius