- Processes and analyzes change orders for sku creation & release, changes, corrections and discontinuation.
- Develops and maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Interacts with various functional teams globally to meet department, project and business objectives.
- Works with guidance and support.
- Participation in Global projects such as data clean up initiatives, integrations and system improvements.
- Supports product transfers and site consolidations.
- Communicates with internal customers to collect required product data.
- Manages the change control process for product release, change and discontinuation.
- Interfaces with other functions, as needed, to drive SKUs through the release process.
- Provides end-users and management status updates on in-process SKUs.
- Executes product data changes for approved changes orders in site support systems.
- Runs reports and queries related to the change management activities.
- Works with R&D, Product Managers, Program and NPI teams to gather requirements on new product configuration using established, site specific (e.g. Carlsbad) processes and systems and lead efforts to improve such processes.
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and creates dashboard reports.
- English language skills (oral and written).
- University education in Business management, Mathematics or Economics.
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Analytical thinking.
- Thoroughness, accuracy and responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your resume (in english):
Thermo Fisher Scientific
„Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics“ – sparčiai auganti aukštųjų technologijų kompanija. Mes keliame sau didelius tikslus, todėl aukštos kvalifikacijos motyvuoti darbuotojai – svarbiausias bendrovės turtas. Didžiuojamės suburtu kolektyvu ir esame įsitikinę, kad nauji specialistai tik sustiprins mūsų pozicijas pasaulio rinkoje.
Information about Thermo Fisher Scientific
Avg. salary gross(4 kartus didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
> 100 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 2147 €
25% earn 2147-3231 €
25% earn 3231-4484 €
25% earn more than 4484 €
Company manager: Algimantas Markauskas