- Processes and analyzes change orders for sku creation & release, changes, corrections and discontinuation.
- Develops and maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Interacts with various functional teams globally to meet department, project and business objectives.
- Works with guidance and support.
- Participation in Global projects such as data clean up initiatives, integrations and system improvements.
- Supports product transfers and site consolidations.
- Communicates with internal customers to collect required product data.
- Manages the change control process for product release, change and discontinuation.
- Interfaces with other functions, as needed, to drive SKUs through the release process.
- Provides end-users and management status updates on in-process SKUs.
- Executes product data changes for approved changes orders in site support systems.
- Runs reports and queries related to the change management activities.
- Works with R&D, Product Managers, Program and NPI teams to gather requirements on new product configuration using established, site specific (e.g. Carlsbad) processes and systems and lead efforts to improve such processes.
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and creates dashboard reports.
- English language skills (oral and written).
- University education in Business management, Mathematics or Economics.
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Analytical thinking.
- Thoroughness, accuracy and responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your resume (in english):
Thermo Fisher Scientific
„Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics“ – sparčiai auganti aukštųjų technologijų kompanija. Mes keliame sau didelius tikslus, todėl aukštos kvalifikacijos motyvuoti darbuotojai – svarbiausias bendrovės turtas. Didžiuojamės suburtu kolektyvu ir esame įsitikinę, kad nauji specialistai tik sustiprins mūsų pozicijas pasaulio rinkoje.